The GlaGla Race 2022 is now over ! But you can still watch the LIVE (replay) here.
Thanks everybody : participants from so many different countries, partners (Red Paddle Co, NSP, Le Grand Bornand, Talloires-Montmin, ODS, SUP Passion, Total SUP, SUP Racer, 8 Mont Blanc, ), the volunteers who worked so hard, the Sevrier and Talloires Rowing Club, The firemen and Annecy Le Vieux Divers, Jean-Luc & Bernard for their help to secure the event on the lake !
Here are a few pictures from Alexis Fernet for the Alpine Lakes Tour ! More are coming shortly !
You liked the GlaGla Race ? Come back for the following Alpine Lakes Tour races ! Next stop : The BAT Race ! A very special race on the largest european underground lake ! March 12th.
The Alpine Lakes Tour 2022 stages :
In 2022 we will have at least 8 Alpine Lakes Tour Stages in France, Switzerland & Italy ! Save the dates !
- GlaGla Race 2022 : January 21-23th (Talloires, Lac Annecy – France)
- BAT Race : march 12th, 2022 (Saint Léonard, Switzerland)
- Canal de Savières & Lake Bourget : April 3th, 2022 (Chanaz Lake Bourget, France)
- Leman Crossing : May 26-29th, 2022 (Lake Geneva, Switzerland)
- Tropical Race Sunday July 3rd (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Alpine Paradise Race september 24-25th 2022 (Lake Place Moulin, Italy)
- Lyon Paddle Show Race Saturday October 1st, 2022 (Lyon, France)
- Very Flat Race Sunday october 15th (lake Aiguebelette – France)
One reply on “The GlaGla Race 2022 : thanks everybody !”
Hello. My name is Theresa Bristow (bib 1086) and from the results I came 2nd in my category (women’s 12 ft 6 inflatable, long distance). From the photos it appears I should have won a prize. Please can this be sent to me?
Best wishes. Theresa Bristow